Thursday, September 11, 2008

Penangggg...!!

It's the 2nd week of puasa and I'm already thinking of Penang!

Every year, my family and I would take a trip back to Penang Island, book a service apt for 4 days, eat all we can and shop all we like! Just by thinking about it, I start to drool! Pasembor, oyster goreng, nasi kandar, asam laksa, ABC, sotong kering (I used to call it sotong gila when I was younger), muaci, and more! more! more! Hubby first joined us last year and he's already hooked with our yearly family activity... I can't wait!!

And not to forget shopping at Ferringhi... I would really spend like hell!!

But for now, I have to concentrate on my fasting... astaghfirullah........

2 comments:

Biqque said...

penang??? awesome!!!

dun forget to stop by at tepen or ipoh (depends on where im at la...)

feringghi semestinye!!!

Anonymous said...

livd livd livd livd livd sy mau beli itu livd. sedap nyer prawn meeeeee..slurps