Friday, November 20, 2009

Aku tak faham laa..

Woops.. let me rephrase that.

Aku faham sangat la kenapa korang berperangai cam sial terhadap aku ngan suami aku. Sebab korang takde 'LIFE'! bah-LOL bin to-LOL.

Sometimes I wonder, do they know that they disrespect me too when they find fault with my better half? Ataupun memang dorang pun sama-sama tak suka aku? Maybe la. Kalau betul, tolong la berambus dari hidup aku sebab takde apa-apa faedah pun kawan dengan aku. Buat menyemak mata je.

Listen. If he is in the right or wrong, I will always be by his side, hand in hand bashing up anyone against him, like a great tag team. To make things better, I will go overboard in making each of them look even bad by making stupid stories just to spice things up so our jokes will be better. Dah la info dorang dapat salah. I tak tau la, dorang ni bodoh sangat or takde keje sangat. As for us, yeah, once in a while we like to say that your tits are like papayas and ass as flat as an ironing board. tsk. But then, we'd continue our badminton session, gym session, jamming session, weightlifting session, info-on-the-enemy session (dajjal la, not them), tomoi session, teh tarik session, boxing session, cooking session, diving session, hiking session, skateboarding session, and any other session that doesn't involve them. So please, have all the fun mocking us, we could use some pahala. Kitorang ada dosa gak. Well at least aku ngaku, tak cam dorang... perfect.

I kinda feel 'rockstar'-ish when I knew they can't stop talking about us. Band ke laut tapi sensasi meletop. Sweet! And I feel kinda sad knowing they have nothing more important to yack about.

I don't care about them, really. They're jokers with yesterday's news, news from Fox, always with misguided info. It's just this one person that bugs me all the time. Apa aje dia buat, memang aku selalu terasa and sakit hati. Why? Entah, sebab dia bangang sangat kot? Or just plain bodoh. Or ego. Or perasan bagus. Or hypocrite. Or misguided! Tu la, perasan bagus sampai dia syak wasangka.

I do care... but...

I guess I don't really care lah. Haha...

Bottom line:
You don't like him, I don't like YOU.
Even if you're my MOTHER.


You know, I can write down who hates who in any of the 'clans' or 'besties'. I know who talks about who, who does what to who, who wants to copy who, who wants to steal who, who loves who, and all those silly stuff. But do I talk about it? Come on! My brain just refuse to compute. Plus they're all BFFs now, aku tanak jadi batu api.

Well, okay. Go ahead, continue with your gossips. And this time don't let me know about it.


Tu la Fara cakap, nasib baik dia tak ramai kawan.
I tak ramai kawan, Nabi suh carik 10 sahabat. I ada sebelah tangan aje. Lagi sebelah tak tau nak cari mana. Yang lain-lain tu, Acquaintances. Rasanya dorang salah faham erti 'kawan'. Sebab kawan takkan buat aku camni. Ko patut label diri 'lawan'.

Laki aku pun tak suka berkawan. Yang dorang nak kawan sangat ngan dia pun aku taktau kenapa. Kenapa? Tak payah lah kawan ngan kitorang. Kitorang jahat. Delete je no hp kitorang, FB kitorang, Myspace kitorang, and semua benda-benda yang menyesatkan tu. (hehe aku pun main gak FB/Myspace tu, tapi kitorang jahat takpe. Korang baik.)


"Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?"
-Yes!! yes!!

9 comments:

Ghost said...

kiyyyyyyaaaaaaaa (jeritan ciguatera) hehehe

MR. PET X-TIKL9495 said...

Uiks... Aku tak faham, or... camna aku nak kata... Aku dah tak faham... or... duh... apa nih...

Kira aku tak faham la. Walopun aku tak tau ko nak address kat sesapa, tapi benda yang ko bebel ni masuk akal gak.

Biqque said...

trasa glamer kan bila diri ini diperkatakan hahaha...well, cant help it...u R fofular...both husband n wife!

Biqque said...

but but buttttt myra lebih fofular ye...admit it!

dibitz said...

dang i'm STILL not fofular enuff... dangdangdanggg...

Liz said...

Oh, i got name-mentioned...
Tumpang glemer leh? Eh, tak nak la...i very shy one... :P
(ada rasa nak penampar tak??)

dibitz said...

fara mmg glemer...

MR. PET X-TIKL9495 said...

Yo laaaa... Aku tak gelama. Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

uh?