Friday, August 7, 2009

Illuminight

Ada la pulak concert kat Bukit Kiara bertemakan "Illuminight". I know Illuminate means light/make brighter or what not la. But brought to you by Aqsara 3 Persada which its logo is in a shape of pyramid really boggles my mind into paranoia and suspicions.

We know our neighbouring country have active Freemason artistes. If you do go to this concert, jangan buta-buta ikut lagak orang ye (kalau ada la). You don't want to worship something that you're unaware of.

I'm just saying ya.. I'm just saying.. Don't have to bombard me. But if I were them, I'd stay away from anything that sounds like or related to Illuminati. Although their intentions seemed innocent.

Yes, I'm a bit too much... :)

3 comments:

Biqque said...

everyday i benti kat simpang jln tun razak, i saw this ad. dari sehari ke sehari, lepas kita bincang pasal illuminati tu, i terus cam ish diorang ni buat konsert apa ni kan...

hmm...artis2 nyer pun macam jenis yg tak kisah je pasal tajuk tu...hahaha!

dibitz said...

or ignorant like most.. sigh..

elly mustafa said...

biq!!! me too..i saw the billboard kat jln ampang like everyday..i ckp ngan arab..mcm illuminati je..hisshhh