Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Twinkle Little Star and You

Try to understand that Aleister Crowley the Satanist insisted his students to emphasize in backmasking. Believed to influence and mould through subliminal messages, in this topic, talk/sing backwards. I'm cutting this short, it's no point elaborating if you disagree with me at any point.

However, I asked myself many times, does the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" have any subliminal messages in it. I mean, it has the word Star in it, and I am extra sensitive with the words One, Eye, Order, Star, Sun, etc.

And it turned out to be worse than I can imagine. Thank you hubby for sourcing this out for me.



If you think it's crap, fine, suit yourself. If you can't at least feel terrible about this, wow, you sure are heartless.

No need to jump about it, the song somewhat does not oppose that Allah exists, right? Hehehe.. Loser.

I haven't have the time to search who actually composed this song. It doesn't matter any how. Satan has been around before we did and ever since he was casted out of Heaven, he'll do anything to stray us from the right path. So, does it matter who wrote it?


"Berwaspadalah terhadap syaitan demi keselamatan agama kamu. Dia telah berputus asa untuk menyesatkan kamu dalam perkara-perkara besar, maka berjaga-jagalah supaya kamu tidak mengikuti dalam perkara-perkara kecil."

- sebahagian daripada KHUTBAH TERAKHIR NABI MUHAMMAD S.A.W. Khutbah ini disampaikan pada 9hb Zulhijjah. Tahun 10 Hijriyang di Lembah Uranah, Gunung Arafah



Yes, I am not perfect. A little effort goes a long way, InsyaAllah.

1 comment:

Ghost said...

barney punya version lagi clear.
good post.