Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sunburst 09 Lineup.. boring...



I love going to concerts, shows and events.. only if it's worth it. Yesterday I surfed and surfed hoping to get a glimpse who are the acts coming down here to for our Sunburst 09 Festival. And finally I got the list. Very dissapointing though...

NERD, the only international act confirmed? Come on... you gotta be kidding me right? Even if Coldplay is coming, I'm still not going to pay RM203 for it. I need more! 311? Jamiroquai? Oh shoot me...

The rest are mostly local acts where I can simply slip into any gig to watch them for free. I don't even have to pay RM140 pre-sale price to watch them. Shoot me again, please. Pineapple, you're really scraping our pockets.

Here are the list:
NERD (notice the big bold font on the flyers, hahaha.. I don't know why I find it funny), Butterfingers, Nidji, Andra & The Backbone, Meet Uncle Hussain, Estranged, Hujan, Agrikulture, Bunkface, Maliq & D'Essential, Gerhana Ska Cinta, Estrella, Dead Mushroom, Joe Flizzow, Projek Pistol, Sixx, 21st Night, They Will Kill Us All, Pesawat, The Otherside Orchestra, Russian Winters, APU, Juwita Suwito, Reza Salleh, Twilight Actiongirl, Loops Collective, etc.

If I do get free tickets, only then I'm going, for the fun of it that is.. hehe..

Have fun people!

1 comment:

TutyToinky said...

I know I find the bold font funny too. Hahaha.