Monday, August 22, 2011

Potluck Buka Puasa aka Pre-Raya

To set up the Raya mood with my friends, we decided to have potluck buka puasa at our house last weekend. It's been a long time since we had any gathering at our crib. As quiet as my hubby can get, he actually loves crowd at home. The right kinda crowd that is.

Kinda sad Fara, Skin and Elly couldn't join.

I hope to do more gatherings before my other kid pops out soon. Then it'll be another year nursing. And then I'm gonna force my neighbour buddies to host parties... hehehe...

My new specialty; roasted chicken and vegies. Ready to take orders too.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, EVERYONE! MAAF ZAHIR BATIN...

P/s: waiting for pics from Deb and Ginger...

2 comments:

Ely Hasrul said...

arghhhh tensiiiii!!! next year kompom aku host!!!


aaarrrggghhhhh!!!

Biqque said...

nah entry saya! (ko macam tau2 je kan skin next year umah ko...hahaha!)

http://biqque.blogspot.com/2011/08/sistas-potluck.html