Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I remember the first time I saw you, you were with someone else and so was I. But it was that time I told myself not to look at you again. The sudden blush came over me and envy took place thinking what a lucky girl she was. And I never looked at you again even though we hung out with the same group. Even though I did say I would talk to you when we meet but I tried my best to avoid you.

I remember we exchanged numbers but I don't remember what for because all I plan was to avoid you. You messaged me a few times asking how I was but I made sure I sounded platonic. I guess at one point you thought I was snobbish you might have deleted my ym ID. Apparently you appeared again.

Years after years, heartaches after heartaches we finally get to talk in a much more friendlier mode, through ym of course. Though we met up in groups I still couldn't look at you, until one day I did and I just couldn't forget you.

Few days after you expressed your feelings for a girl and I just felt it was me. True enough we ended up dating.

A year past and we got married...

I'm still happily in love with you and today marks our 4th wedding anniversary.

It's only been 5 years since we're together but I believe the rest of my life will bring more loving and happy moments with our growing family.

Happy anniversary dear. You are truly my soulmate... love you...

4 comments:

supersonic_teeth said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! wish that i will find true eternal love like the both of you. :) lets go genting! hehehehe.

dibitz said...

Thank you! Hard times will make you appreciate your partner I guess. You will eventually have what you wish for.

Genting here we come! I'm planning to make sandwiches..

Ghost said...

:'( terharu. Happy Anniversary!love you too.

Biqque said...

ha! gi genting yeeeeeeeeeeee!

happy anniversary dib & fyzal :) terasa diawang2 baca post no...hmmmmm...cute!