Friday, July 11, 2008

Another You

In a brisk of dusk
When we needed it most
You just slam it down to the ground
Did anyone ask?
About the loss
Something that I know can never be found

And when I thought
I had my wings spread wide
You came and shatter my pride
What is this?
Another vibe?
I thought I was one of your lies

It's okay, I'm used to it
I'm even used to dying
So when is it this time, Dear God?
Another year of crying
Until you succumb my revenge?
I'm tired of waiting
I'm tired of just watching
Just blast out the vengeance

Guess you can't count
The crows when they're flocking mad
So I'll just sit here
And continue feeling sad
Until the day when You decide
To wipe the dark sky silky white
Because I don't want another you
I don't want another you
I don't fucking want.. another.. youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

As I step away from the garden of youth
Where we all behave like there's no truth
I walk backwards so I can see
The eyes that stare at me
Because I don't want no pack
Pouncing on my back
Sly as a fox, evil like the wolf
We're all pack of wolves
We're all you.. we're all just like you.

No comments: