Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Middle ring pedal to the metal

From: akira
Apr 21, 2005 10:15 PM

yeah!10 point for me! :D

dulu my office is at PhileoPromenade,ampang,then moved to PJ :( jauh.now kat Bukit Jalil Golf&Country club.
Baru 3 month kat sini.Selalu i lunch kat SriPetaling. tak best nyer tempat makan are situ kan?tp ada Secret Recipe!

hahaha..muka u serious je masa driving,liek tgh amik gambar IC,comel sgt!
hope dpt jumpa u on the hiway lagi.next time i'll horn you..better beware! ;P

thanks for replying.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: dibitz
Date: Apr 20, 2005 3:11 AM

yeap! it was me alrite! hahahah... mmg i pegi keje kat sri petaling via mrr2. today is my 3rd day working here... is ur ofis around here too?? i thought ur office is around kl town. anyway, kalau u lalu2 sri petaling stop by la ye :)

thanks for noticing.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: akira
Date: Apr 20, 2005 6:00 PM

Hi dibz.

semalam around 630pm i rasa i nampak u tgh drive kereta putih..plat no bhvsumthing.. i cant remember.. kat middle ring road on. is that you?

mula2 u on my left side, mulut i tiba2 tercakap..eh dib!
then u potong i, n then ur on left side and i rasa.. eh mmg la tu dib.
i nak horn tapi takut nanti u terkejut n langgar kereta i pulak hehe.

btul ke tu u eh?


-----
The affair I didn't notice...
We'd switch traffic reports. Complained how sucky Sri Petaling and Bukit Jalil were.
We exchanged mp3s. I'd listen to his problems. I'd scold him for being a fool. We'd sulk with each other for no reason.
I was jealous for no reason. He was angry for no reason.

We never talked.. until the following April.

He is my husband now...

April, always a surprise for me, year after year...

I love you. You always came back...

No comments: