Saturday, May 4, 2019

Happy Anniversary

The past was too beautiful
And too painful
To look back
I'd live it over and over again
I know that I can never be so much in love
Like how I loved you
13 years past
And what we had slowly fading
The joy and the pain
12 years of matrimony
I'd pick every grain
If only I could relive
That moment again
Deep down in my heart there's a hard rock sunken
That anchors all my feelings
Hardly expressing
Because time has taken away my past
Only left for us to see forward
Grasping the darkness looking for that path
That leads us back as one
And in the darkness I seek the light
That reflects the past and future
The hope and relief
And through it I wish to see you
Once again and again and again
That again that never ends
And I will see your face
What time has almost erased
I will feel you
I will live in your heart
Lasting longer than eternity
Because that is the only place I wish to be

Happy Anniversary b-Fyzal

No comments: